Microsoft Azure Consultants
For all things Microsoft Azure, SITC offers professional services and support packages, and expert Microsoft Azure Consultants to take you from start to finish with the Azure cloud platform. From the DevOps & Storage configurations to Content Delivery Networks and Azure API Management, SITC can take your project to new heights as your Microsoft Azure UK partner!
Microsoft Azure Services
Azure DevOps comprises a range of services, to cover the full life-cycle of development, allowing for faster development than traditional practices, utilising services such as:
- Azure Boards
- Azure Repos
- Azure Pipelines
- Test Plans
- Collaboration Services
- Service Hooks
Azure Logic Apps
Azure Logic Apps is a cloud platform where you can create and run automated workflows with little to no code, for example:
- Schedule & Send email notifications based on events
- Route and process customer orders
- Move uploaded files
- Monitor tweets, analyse and create alerts for review
Azure Blob Storage
Azure Blob Storage is Microsoft’s object storage solution for the cloud. Blob Storage is designed for:
- Serving images or docs directly to browser
- Storing files for distributed access
- Streaming audio or video
- Writing to log files
- Storing data for backup & restore, disaster recovery, analysis etc.
Azure Active Directory
Azure Active Directory is a cloud-based Identity and Access Management Service providing:
- Single Sign-On(SSO)
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Conditional access to users.
This service helps users access resources. Azure Active Directory provides an ID as-a-service solution for traversing their infrastructure, whether on-prem or in the cloud.
Azure Virtual Machines (VMs) are an on-demand, scalable computing resource, no different in functionality/capabilities to any physical computer, however it doesn’t physically exist – it exists in the cloud. Azure VMs can be used in various ways, for example:
- Development and Testing
- Cloud Application demand control
- Extended Datacentres
- Data backup
- Running software on operating systems they weren’t intended for
Azure API Management
Azure API Management is a management platform (platform-as-a-service) API Management solution that supports the complete API lifecycle, for meeting challenges like:
- Abstract back-end architecture diversity, and complexity.
- Securely expose services hosted on and outside of Azure APIs
- Protect, Accelerate and Observe APIs
- Enable API discovery and consumption by users.
The Azure Backup service provides simple, secure solution to data backup & recovery and monitoring.
- Offload on-prem backup
- Back up Azure IaaS VMs
- Scale easily
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Keeping Data secure
A CDN (Content Delivery Network) is a distributed network of servers that can efficiently deliver web content to users, offering a global solution for rapid delivery of high-bandwidth content, with benefits such as:
- Better performance and improved User experience
- Large scaling to better handle instantaneous high loads (product launch events for example)
- Distribution of user requests and edge server content delivery taking strain off the origin server.
Azure Cosmos DB
Azure Cosmos DB is a fully managed NoSQL & Relational database. Single-digit millisecond response times, and instant scalability with a speed guarantee, with business continuity SLA-backed.
- Real-time access with fast latencies globally, throughput & consistency SLA backed to boot.
- Multi-region writes & distribution to any azure region at the click of a button.
- Independently & elastically scalable storage & throughput across azure regions for unlimited scale worldwide – even during unpredictable traffic bursts!
Azure Site Recovery
Azure Site Recovery is a native disaster recovery as a service, offering cost effective and dependable replication, failover and recovery processes contributing to your BCDR strategy through:
- Site Recovery Service, helping ensure business continuity by keeping things running during outages, replicating workloads to a secondary location, until the primary site is fixed.
- Backup service – utilising azure backup to keep your data safe and secure.
Get involved with SITC
With our Microsoft Azure consultants offering professional services spanning the full range of Microsoft Azure offerings, as well as support with cloud services, third-party integrations and expansions, SITC is capable of being your one-stop Cloud Partner for the Azure platform, as a Microsoft Azure UK partner.